Welcome to Gilchrist County
Serving the Citizens of Gilchrist County
Hurricane Irma Relief
- FEMA DIASTER REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE
Gilchrist County Emergency Management will be hosting representatives from FEMA to assist citizens in registration for FEMA assistance. Residents that need assistance registering for FEMA assistance can go to the Trenton Public library at 105 NE 11th Ave Trenton Florida 32693 on Monday September 25, 2017 from 9AM until 6PM. This will be the only assistance with registration for FEMA relief.
- FEMA’s Individuals and Households Program (IHP) provides financial and direct services to eligible individuals and households affected by a disasters who have uninsured or underinsured necessary expenses and serious needs. IHP is not a substitute for insurance and cannot compensate for all losses caused by a disaster; it is intended to meet the survivor’s basic needs and supplement disaster recovery efforts. Click Here for FEMA Fact Sheet
- Residents who sustained losses in the declared counties can apply for assistance by registering online at www.DisasterAssistance.gov. Residents who suffered damages from the storm may register now, and if their county is later included in the declaration, the application will be processed automatically.
- Floridians affected by the storm must now begin the process of surveying damages to their property and belongings. If you need help finding your Florida property insurance company’s website and contact information, click HERE. For a list of licensed insurance agents in Florida, click HERE.
- The Department of Economic Opportunity has launched the Disaster Unemployment Assistance Program to provide temporary income support to eligible individuals in counties approved for FEMA Individual Assistance. To file for DUA or for more information go to www.FloridaJobs.org or call 1-800-385-3920
- DEO has launched the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program to provide support to businesses that suffered economic or physical damage from Hurricane Irma. To complete an application by the Oct. 31, 2017, deadline, visit www.floridadisasterloan.org. For more information contact the Florida Small Business Development Center Network at 850-898-3489 or email Disaster@FloridaSBDC.org.
- The Florida Virtual Business Emergency Operations Center business damage assessment surveying tool has been activated for businesses to report damages resulting from Hurricane Irma. Businesses are encouraged to visit http://www.flvbeoc.org. Click on Hurricane Irma.
- Temporary Disaster Unemployment Benefits www.disasterassistance.gov
- FEMA DIASTER REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE
Documents and Forms
Value Adjustment Board
Policies and Procedures
Taxpayer Guide on Petitions
to the Value Board
Public Records Request,
Custodian – Bobby Crosby,
209 SE 1st Street,
Trenton, FL 32693,
Fax (352) 463-3411
***Resource updates*** Water - Gilchrist County has setup a potable water station located at the rodeo arena / American Legion building at 4200 S US 129. Please bring your own container to fill. Power - Crews continue to work restoring power but have not been able to...read more
Near Record Flooding Forecasted for Santa Fe River Click Here for More Informationread more
Gilchrist County Trees and Power lines are down after Hurricane Irma PLEASE STAY SAFE! There are still many trees and power lines down in Gilchrist County. If you don't have to go out please stay home. The power companies are currently working trying to restore...read more
Gilchrist County Courts closed today, Tuesday, September 12, 2017 and Wednesday, September 13, 2017read more
Price Gouging Frequently Asked Questions 1. What is Price Gouging? Florida Statute 501.160 states that during a state of emergency, it is unlawful to sell, lease, offer to sell, or offer for lease essential commodities, dwelling units, or self-storage facilities for...read more
State Representative Chuck Clemons Announces Gilchrist County Delegation Meeting NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING TRENTON — The Gilchrist County Legislative Delegation will be holding its annual public hearing on Wednesday, October 4th at 3:30 p.m. The meeting will be held...read more
Explore Our Natural Springs - Hike our Nature Coast State Trail. Our Natural Escapes are part of the family oriented entertainment that you'll enjoy in Gilchrist County. Add to all that, the warmth of our True Southern Hospitality, and you"ll have the perfect vacation...read more
Attention All - Please note that the "Gilchrist County Agriculture Complex" located at 4050 South US. Hwy 129, Bell, Florida may be rented for your event. For more information concerning potential dates and types of events allowed - contact Jason Jones @ (352)...read more