News and Announcements
- The Gilchrist County Board of County Commissioners Meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month. Both meetings begin at 4:00 pm Meetings are held in the BOCC Meeting Facility located at 210 South Main Street, Trenton, FL 32693.
- Budget Workshop Notices can be located under “Agenda & Minutes” then “Public Hearing Notices”
- “Persons with disabilities requesting reasonable accommodations to participate in the proceeding should contact (352) 463-3169 (Voice & TDD) or via Florida Relay Service (800) 955-8771”
- PLEASE BE ADVISED that if a person decides to appeal any decisions made by the Commission with respect to any matter considered at said hearing, that person will need a record of the proceedings, and that for such purpose, that person may need to insure that a verbatim record is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
- Gilchrist County is a Fair Housing Advocate (Chapter 50, Article II, Gilchrist County Code). If you feel you have been discriminated against, you may file a housing discrimination complaint at: 1-800-669-9777 (Toll Free) or 1-800-927-9275 (TTY) or locally, County Administrator’s office at (352) 463-3198.
- Gilchrist County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Advocate. If you have any questions about equal employment opportunities or feel you may have been discriminated against, you may contact the County Administrator’s office at (352) 463-3198.
- Gilchrist County is a Section 504/ADA Compliant Advocate. If you feel you may have been discriminated against, you may contact the County Administrator’s Office at (352) 463-3198.